Sign up today!
To reserve your space on a Food Sovereignty Tour, please:
- Complete the Online Registration Form or PDF Registration Form and submit to Food First online, by email to email@example.com, or by mail to Food First, 398 60th St. Oakland CA, 94618
- Submit a $400* deposit by credit card with our Secure Online Payment Form or by sending a check made out to Food First, mailed to: attn: Tours, Food First, 398 60th St. Oakland CA, 94618
NOTE: A $400 deposit is required for all tours. Deposits are non-refundable. However, if you cannot cancel at least 30 days before the departure date of your registered tour, you may transfer your deposit to another Food Sovereignty Tour within one year. If Food Sovereignty Tours cancels a delegation for any reason, all deposits and payments are refunded in full. Full payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
**Please contact Katie at Kbrimm@foodfirst.org about how to make a payment for the Cuba tour, as the process differs from our other tours. You cannot pay online. Thank you!**
We will send you a confirmation email or letter after receiving this material.
Other Useful forms:
- Food Sovereignty Tours online registration form or PDF registration form
- Important Travel Guidelines and Cancellation Policy
- Health and Liability Form
- Customized Tour Application Form
Cuba Tour Registration Forms
- Cuba Reality Tour Registration Form (PDF 440kb)
- Cuba Health and Liability Form (53kb) PDF
- Cuba Flight Information Form
- Cuba Travel Affidavit (JPG 1.4 MB)
- OFAC Cuba Travel Regulations (PDF 378 KB)
- Customized Tour Application Form (pdf)
Fundraising and Scholarship Information
- Online scholarship application or PDF scholarship Application
- Tips on Fundraising for your Food Sovereignty Tour
- If you have a group of 6 or more people and would like to customize your own tour, please complete the Customized Tour Application Form